Omnirial™ Antenna for PCD UM185 Fully Enclosed Outdoor Omni
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
Omnirial™ Antenna for PCD UM185 Fully Enclosed Outdoor OmniThe Omnirial™ by WirEng® is a fully enclosed, sealed, higher gain omnidirectional antenna suitable for a variety of applications. The Omnirial™ features ultra-high efficiency response on all frequencies between 700MHz and 3800MHz, with the added enhancement of a built-in, large internal ground plane. This Omnirial™ set is made for the PCD UM185 and comes with 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss coaxial cable and adapter. The Omnirial™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also suitable for the maritime environment. This Omnirial™ set is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The Omnirial™ is an innovative, omnidirectional, ultra-efficient antenna with built-in ground plane and flatten-toroid radiation pattern. This Omnirial™ set incudes the Omnirial™ and 25 feet of ULL240 ultra-low loss coaxial cable and adapter for direct connection to the PCD UM185.
- This Omnirial™ system is made to enhance your PCD UM185 signal. For best results, simply install the Omnirial™ on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inch diameter recommended) as high as possible above the roof line, run the included cables to your PCD UM185, and enjoy the better signal and faster throughput!
- This Omnirial™ system will connect directly to your PCD UM185, supporting all its frequency bands and modes of operation. It is recommended even when your signal is not too low because a stronger signal usually means faster download and upload data rates!
- The Omnirial™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 10 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 65°. This Omnirial™ system is made for the PCD UM185 (SKU PCD-UM185-OMR) and is mainly recommended for Outdoors (Pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are...